• Show
Clear All

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    woah

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    16 more posts to the finish line, I wouldn't even be mad if CeramicCornflake snuck in for the win
    Last edited by Catz; 04-11-2021, 08:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post

Oh my gosh this is SUCH a good song.
    YES. I remember I used a few of the lyrics for a summer school essay. The teacher loved it then recommended her son's band to me. He was the drummer in an indie band. I can't remember the name... it had "Sun" in it I think.. And the other word started with an "A"... I could be way off

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    All right! Hey there CC! I purposefully chose a low number, I certainly didn't want to try a 100+ page battle with only a few members on this side of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by Catz View Post
    Ummm good music? A specific song? How about Modest Mouse's Gravity Rides Everything ?
    Oh my gosh this is SUCH a good song.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Imagine that! Enough traction here to finish a battle? In a timely manner? No way.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    We are getting close to the end of this battle though!

As a reminder post# 315 will be the winner !

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    I just realized what is usually relaxing and great background music for when I'm working, is not at all helpful when I'm writing. Isn't that weird? Doyle Dykes is great when I try to work, but I felt like I couldn't think. Switched my pandora to my Cat Stevens radio, got some CCR and I'm good to go.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    I find that I get upset with this story I'm writing, because I think I've hit a boring part I can't get out of. It helps to just start writing something outrageous, then I get going onto something more fitting and am able to either say goodbye to the outrageous, or rewrite it into something more appropriate. I'm on track with my goals so far, but if I don't add two more pages tonight, I can see myself getting behind pretty quickly.

What I'm trying to say is I've hit one of those boring parts again lol

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    All are welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    Doing this battle with so few people, I feel a bit like I did when I was little and asked my parents (on a long car trip), "Are we there yet?"
    Right? I think It's just been four members on this one. Hopefully others will join eventually

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Doing this battle with so few people, I feel a bit like I did when I was little and asked my parents (on a long car trip), "Are we there yet?"

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Weeds tend to grow much faster than anything else...so hopefully I don't have to wait too long...and don't miss a true plant or let it get shaded out!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I have learned (and am still learning, thanks to the advice of my sister) not to pull things out right away. Some seedlings suspiciously resemble many weeds in the area, and it's better to wait until they get their first true set of leaves to make a call.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    That's what I get for not buying the seedling soil
    But the reason I found that out, was my basil started sprouting today lol then i realized the other little green things were not the basil

Leave a comment:

Working...
X