No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Unprecedented Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have cut back a lot online too - social media, mostly for reasons you cited. Life is too short to live it in a state of constant accusation and/or denial. Legitimate differences will always be with us - it would be mighty boring if they weren't, but charity when dealing with others continues to be something I work at. And...I take lots of breaks too!

Comment

Master Bruce has some inner turmoil. He's social and sweet, until he's not. He hates the dog, I think, sometimes he wants to play with her, other times he wants to murder her.

When was the last time Electron.John was on? Miss that dude. And it seems like it's been even longer since Joe.bobbo has been here? Willa appeared for a moment, I saw she got married too. Cool. I'm friends with Angelgurl on Facebook. I aim to be around so next time you guys drop by, I'll be here to say hello right away.
      Looking forward to Emmy giving us an update on her bebe and life

Comment

Exactly, RLW. Differences will always be with us

Comment

I've started painting my nails. Not something I've ever desired to do. I was just wanting to help a friend with her little business venture, purchased some stick on nail polish. thought it was fun. Turns out i don't like those strips, but i do love regular nail polish. i like to do a solid boring color then layer some confetti or glitter on top. It's symbolism for my soul

Comment

• DepressingPoem
            DepressingPoem commented
            Editing a comment
            GLITTER UwU YESSSSS

*i said nothing*

I have post now hehehe post is post to post a post belive it or not saying it out loud is valid

Comment

Welcome, DepressingPoem , to the battle zone.

Comment

Welcome DepressingPoem

Comment

Thanks for the invatation

Comment

I wanna write a poem and usually the words are there quite fast but I have no idea...

Comment

Maybe I use a plot generator for insparation

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Okay, well I thought a put a description with that picture, but I don't see it

Those are a couple of trees in my backyard, they inspired a poem idea for me, perhaps they'll do the same for you? It would be interesting to see our different views

Comment

...angles? Perspectives? You know what I mean 😁

Comment

Hmm it reminds me of the boy in the snow

Comment

Its a song like thing I wrote when I was learning how to rhyme in general

Comment

Working...
                              X