No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Unprecedented Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As to your earlier post - I do ban obvious spammers now. I was super cautious when I started as an admin. But I permanently delete spam. It helps a LOT when legit members flag posts when they see them.

Comment

• We've been having a lot of rain lately, which is good. Thankfully ours came without the big storms like in other areas of the USA.

Comment

• Hard to believe the Easter season starts in a little over a week.

Comment

• DepressingPoemCatz Replacing an entire lawn? Holy cow! I agree with Catz. That sounds like a LOT of work!

Comment

• I'll have to let you know when i find repeat offender/spam bots RhymeLovingWriter

Comment

• I have finished a raised bed gardening book & a beginners guide to chickens. I have also started a book on raising pigs. I now have 3 new goals

Comment

• I will raise and breed the Australorp chicken. I will successfully grow basil, bell peppers, tomatoes, and marigold flowers in my first 4x4 garden box. And the BIG one, I shall raise and breed hogs.

Comment

• So I'm now thinking up farm names. I mention these things to my husband, but I don't know if he's taking me seriously LOL

Comment

• And I'm waiting to see if there's a puppy for me in a growing litter. I am so excited!
                    I need to work very hard to build my business though, because i need funding lol

Comment

• ooooh

Comment

• I need to do something about the internet in my office. I've got ethernet going to the computer, but my phone service and wifi are awful in here.

Comment

• I don't know exactly where you are (and don't need to), but I understand connectivity issues when one lives in the country.

Comment

• I am in rural Tn, although not super rural, we do get high speed internet, but this loft office has a lot of interference I think.

Comment

• Hey page topper

Comment

• 4 more pages to 21 !

Comment

Working...
                                X