No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Unprecedented Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially now. Since the move, I found three single shoes that were all similar, packed separately. Only one has the pair to it. I don't know how I managed that because I thought I had packed pretty well.

Comment

• Thats grate

Comment

• I'm loving this new beginner's book for gardening.

Comment

• I'm going to start with one 4x4 garden box. Hopefully I can keep it up.

Comment

• I'm sort of bummed out. Our new neighbor lets their dog roam. I would never purposefully let my dog run out into the neighborhood. Drives me crazy. Hopefully I'll have a chance to mention something to them when they are out. Nicely, of course.

Comment

• Are we as admins able to ban or report a member? Like I can spot the spam offender, but how do we give them the boot?

Comment

• I love being back home. I've got so many projects planned.

Man! I've never seen grass/weeds grow so quickly... Our backyard is gnarly! My dog has never seen anything like it, she's biting at the grass and tearing across it. We don't have a lawn mower yet, so I think I've gotta hire a service before we're overrun.

Comment

• I just ripped up the entire lawn and replanted

Comment

• Originally posted by Catz View Post
                    Are we as admins able to ban or report a member? Like I can spot the spam offender, but how do we give them the boot?
                    As a moderator I am not sure if you can ban a member or not. I know as a admin I can do that.

Comment

• RLW should be able to ban members but I am not sure if she has played around with that or not. Just before I saw your post I deleted an old spam post by clicking on the Edit icon at the bottom of their post, then selecting delete post (there is a soft delete and a permanent delete, I usually select permanent since there is no doubt that I want it gone) and then during the delete process a question came up about banning the member. I forget the exact steps. But if it doesn't pop up for you then just put together a list of the spammers and I can ban them for you. Spammers I just permanently ban. Real members that break a rule, minor stuff, I would just give a warning, then if that doesn't work ban them for a short time (maybe a week) then if they come back and are still a big problem we can talk about permanently banning them. But to be honest I don't remember any real member ever being a problem like that.

Comment

• So busy at work now. I had to send out quotes to 5 new clients today and we are flooded with jobs. As a testing lab when we get busy it usually means that companies are doing well and is a good sign for a economic comeback.

Comment

• Nice! I'm glad for the positive outlook.

Comment

• Got it! I'll have to put together a list of names. I'm able to delete posts, but it doesn't give me a "permanent" option

Comment

• Originally posted by DepressingPoem View Post
                              I just ripped up the entire lawn and replanted
                              That sounds like a lot of work!

Comment

• Here we go...trying to get the count going up, up, and away again...we have a ways to go yet to reach the finish line this latest battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X