No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Unprecedented Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the maximum number of pairs of shoes one person should own to feel satisfied?

Comment

• What is your favorite purchase of all time?

Comment

• Post #5 for growing the chain so we can make it to page 21. Who's next I wonder?

Comment

• I feel like at least 3 pairs of shoes? Rain boots, casual neutral shoes, and a nice pair of black shoes

Comment

• So I am back from my brief hiatus. Had what was supposed to be a 1 week visit to California turn into a two week visit. Got a wisdom tooth pulled while I was away

Comment

• Ej, I'm also curious about DP's location. I'm just curious if it's US, and west, middle, or east

Comment

• I guess i'd be even more curious if not in the US

Comment

• It feels like I've been away forever.

Comment

• I agree...I wondered what happened to you.

Comment

• I didn't enjoy having my wisdom teeth pulled...but was very thankful when it was done.

Comment

• Spent much of the day out in the sunshine today. The cold frame/green house is almost done being built. So thankful for all the skills hubby has in that area and has tried, with varying degrees of success, to teach me.

Comment

• I wish I was more comfortable handling power tools. Likely more practice is the best cure for my nervousness.

Comment

• Today was the Solemnity of the Feast of St. Joseph. Went to a beautiful Mass this evening. So happy to hear the choir singing again!

Comment

• Is it just me or wouldn't you need

cassual shoes
                              now shoes
                              rain shoes
                              hikeing shoes
                              dress shoes

and flippers... or just me

Comment

• Maybe you're right. I don't ever seem to have the right type of shoes. Perhaps I have too many casual.

Comment

Working...
                                X