No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Unprecedented Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That dragonfly photo is just fun to look at. So cool to have a place surrounded by cool wildlife.

Comment

• We've got big changes at work, so I've been staying busy building it and keeping a mild presence on social media. On the flip side, I have a side salesy project that needs a lot of social media presence. It's interesting for me.

Comment

• I like original content. I have been digging through old photos and also trying to find time to run around with my camera so I'm not having to borrow free content. Designing original photo ads is kind of fun.

Comment

• Catz Very creative outlet for your talents! I got a new camera last year and am still figuring out how to use it.

Comment

• Electron.John How long have you been doing photography?

Comment

• DepressingPoem Where are you? Still in the battle for the last post on page 21?

Comment

• We got some strawberry starts yesterday (earliest I've ever tried this). I need to get them in potted up. Hopefully they'll be ready for the outside in mid-May, after our last projected frost date.

Comment

• oh that sounds fun RhymeLovingWriter !

Comment

• We hope to get a little garden set up, but placement is hard to figure out

Comment

• I hear you on that. I was surprised by how much shade there was this winter (first time I've really watched for it), because it's always been a spring/summer venture. We'd like to extend our growing season, and it definitely makes a difference on how much sun we get in the winter months.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                        Electron.John How long have you been doing photography?
                        I am not exactly sure. Maybe 7 years now. I got a clip on macro lens for my phone back then and started playing around with macro photography. But I have been taking photos with scanning electron microscopes for work since 1990. Here is a link to some of those. https://microvisionlabs.com/image-galleries/
                        I have tons of normal camera pictures that you are welcome to use for free Catz if there is anything I have taken you could use. Lots of macro flower pictures, macro insect photos, landscapes, and abstracts mostly. If there is ever something you need let me know and I will search my files. For an example of the type of photos I take for fun you can check out my Instagram page here: https://www.instagram.com/_electronjohn_/

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                          DepressingPoem Where are you? Still in the battle for the last post on page 21?
                          How would I know?

Comment

• Well now you are in the battle for the last post on page 12.

Comment

• Oh no

Comment

• So I actually cooked instead of makeing instant ramen and it looked perdy so now i have a picture but nothing to do with it so here is the food I maked it was baced of a ramen but I was missing some stuff so it ended out like this..actually kinda sad i wanted normal ramen TwT

‚Äč

Comment

Working...
                                X