Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electron.John
    replied
    Here is a dragonfly picture I took a few years ago.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    This is a picture of my neighbors new dog (Benji), which he is getting next weekend.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Lizards in the backyard at my place in the Florida Keys. That picture is for you RhymeLovingWriter.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    I'm more of a nomadic person I don't think I could ever settle somewhere when there is so much to see

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I see we're up to page 11...making progress!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Another sunny morning...though rain is forecast for this afternoon and evening. We could use the moisture, so I'm OK either way.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    We used to have more quail, wild turkey, and deer but I haven't seen as many in the past year. There are a lot of hunters around here.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    We only have cats at present...and then the other wildlife that roams the acreage. I'd like to attract more colorful birds to our feeders if possible. My Mom really enjoyed watching the birds.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I've never been a big lizard fan. Although when we lived in HI many years ago I liked the little geckos...I think they're in the lizard family?

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    Lizards are grate

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    hmm. I once saved a lumpy frog from the pool. It would have died like others had. So i decided it should be my pet. I put a lot into his enclosure. But you'd have to like frogs... and be able to manage their food... yuck! No amphibians for me anymore. vegetarian lizards only. I have a friend who could not care for pets, i offered a fish as a solution, but he rightly made the point that fish are not low maintenance

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    But even obtaining one let alone feeding one... and then theres other factors.. I'm sure no one here would guess

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    Cats are pretty self sufficient.

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    I wish I could own them all but, I don't really think pets are in store... Ima have to work 2 jobs to hardly affored an apartment and hobbies. Not bad hobbies per say just hobbies that are far more expensive than they should be.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    I want a chicken. and a pig.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X