Anybody struggling with alcohol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody struggling with alcohol?

I don't drink to get drunk but I definitely drink every night. usually corona cause I read it's only like 150 calories.
    I usually watch my calorie intake which is less than 700 on average food wise but don't keep track with beer.
    These last couple of days though to quell my hangover, I have had a beer before going to work. Not proud of it and whatever effects it had wear off fairly quickly. But drinking is definitely a problem I've been having.

I've been drinking every day for ages now and I often drink quite a lot when I do I really want to stop because it just makes me feel nauseous all day and not to mention the amount of sugar and calories in alcohol oh jeez

Comment

Hey. I wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic, since I don't need to drink until I get drunk, I've never gone to work, school, family events, etc. drunk, and I don't usually feel like I need alcohol or I'll explode, but I can't spend an evening without a drink or two, which I feel is a problem and bad for my health. I stay away from almost everything except vodka, rum, and wine/champagne. Vodka sometimes pisses me off, it's hard to save money, and it's also hard not to drink before dinner when it suppresses my appetite. BUT I solved this problem buy antabuse it helped me quit alcohol. I haven't had a drink in 9 months. I can say that I am happy.
      Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 10-26-2020, 10:35 PM. Reason: Removed link

Comment

i think AA has something to do with having some sort of void inside you which you try to fill with alcohol

Comment

While there are a number of variables, typically having a drink every night does not necessarily equate to alcohol use disorder, but it can increase the risk of developing alcohol-related health problems.

Comment

no words for fear of guilt

Comment

I just do social drinking

Comment

Working...
              X