Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your most and least favorite subject in school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your most and least favorite subject in school?

I am quite interested in what other personality types are interested in when it comes to education.

My favorite subjects in school are history, art, music, english, and building things ( I forgot what its called )

My least favorite is anything that has to do with math. I am quite lethargic when it comes to that subject because I get frustrated that there is only one solution to a problem.

I hate exams and all these paper works. The preparation takes so much time. Luckily I found writing service , 6 dollar essay, that can help me to get good grades and write my college essays . With their help I got the highest score in the class in essay writing and now I have more time for exam preparation.
    Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 10-19-2020, 08:17 AM. Reason: Removed link

Comment

I just have checked this website and it seems to me that it doesn't work... Can you please check it for me once again?

Comment

What is your most and least favorite subject in school? All subjects are my favorite but some of these i skipped because i did't have any interest in top proofreading services topics. Tell me what make it more difficult, If you perfectly share this then means that time you can easily handle all for such subjects.

Comment

While there are more than 100 schools functioning in Dubai in the present day, some institutions are more prominent than others. An amalgamation of up-to-the-minute amenities, wonderful teaching workforce and cultured management exercises have ensued in these organizations being renowned as some of the best schools in Dubai. If you’re thinking ‘what are the best schools near me?” read ahead:
          SAFA COMMUNITY SCHOOL:
          Safa Community School is among the best schools in UAE. It is an ultimate school for parents in search of a wide-ranging learning experience with a British prospectus in Dubai. It is likewise one of the most affluent schools in the metropolitan area.
          Students can contribute in supplementary undertakings and sports in the expansive campus of this School. Extracurricular activities and additional high-class happenings are likewise accessible for students on their precincts.

Comment

my favorite is Science and History, my least favorite is Math

Comment

Working...
            X