Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to restore Yahoo account without any information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to restore Yahoo account without any information?

Have you forgotten your Yahoo mail password and cannot access your account? If so, welcome to get information about the Yahoo account recovery process here. Yahoo provides an account recovery option for users who have forgotten their password so that they can reset their account’s new password. With the help of certain account recovery options (such as phone number recovery and email recovery), Yahoo mail can be recovered. Here, you will learn the process of restoring Yahoo mail account through the following detailed steps:
    • Launch the browser and open the Yahoo Mail website
    • Then go to the login section and enter your Yahoo Mail ID
    • Click the Next button, and then click the "I forgot my password" option
    • On the next page, you will see the first two digits of the registered phone number.
    • Click "Yes, send me a text message with verification code" to receive the verification code and reset your Yahoo password
    • Or click the "I don't have permission to use this phone" option, you will no longer use the phone number
    • After clicking the "I don't have permission to use this phone" option, the recovery process should restart
    • Then click on the "Problem Login?" option, and a new page will open with the "Recover Phone Number" and "Recover Email" options
    • Choose any one of them to receive the verification code from Yahoo, and then copy the verification code
    • Now, paste the copied code into the Yahoo Mail Recovery page and send the same code
    • Then, Yahoo will verify your account and transfer you to the password reset page.
    • Here you can enter a new password for the account and save it

thank you for the information

Comment

Working...
    X