Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trapani VS Crotone, go for hosts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trapani VS Crotone, go for hosts


    Trapani VS Crotone, go for hosts
    1. After 37 rounds, Trapani got 10 wins, 13 draws, 14 losses and placed the 18 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Trapani got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

    2. After 37 rounds, Crotone got 20 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 2 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Crotone got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.
    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Trapani 1.03-0.5/1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbob in history: Total 16 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 31.25%; Home odds win rate: 56.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.75%.
    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobt in history: Totol 54 matches, the home team got 22 wins, 11 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 40.74%; Draw win rate: 20.37%; Away win rate: 38.89%; Over odds win rate: 38.89%; Draw odds win rate: 7.41%; Under odds win rate: 53.70%.
    5. The 1x2 first odds website free soccer tips combination of this game is 1.71-3.35-4.07. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobt in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.



Working...
X