things u hate about school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things u hate about school

alright just post some things you hate/dislike about school so others can see if they relate to you. it kinda makes things better when you know you're not the only person who feels a certain way

1) I already know some of yall arent gonna pass this class
    uh you failed at your job???do you want a trophy????

2) *first day of school* OKAY GUYS WE'RE ALREADY BEHIND
    idek your name????? behind on what??? what even class is this????

3) "I can't do my part if you don't do your's"
    WE can't d our part if you don't do your's. you get paid for this, Mary. get it together.

mmk i wanna see what you fellow students dislike about school so please tell me : )

I hate exams and all these paper works. The preparation takes so much time. Luckily I found writing service , 6 dollar essay, that can help me to get good grades and write my college essays . With their help I got the highest score in the class in essay writing and now I have more time for exam preparation.

Comment

Written homework assignments. Essay. Research paper. Oh, how I disliked it at school, and to my regret in college I had even more writing assignments. To be honest, I quickly found the Student Share educational portal, where there is a lot of useful information on how to write an essay or review on something faster than usual, and there is large database of free essays in English, which you can use as examples. It really helped me a lot with my assignments and I found some good tricks to make my text more creative and get high grades for those tasks.

Comment

Working...
      X