• Show
Clear All

• heatnikki
    replied
    Mr. Mercedes - Stephen King

Leave a comment:

• marikloop
    replied
    1984, an anti-utopian novel by George Orwell.

Leave a comment:

• steveaonson
    replied
    Right now I'm reading Robert Kiyosaki's book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Leave a comment:

• Bry89
    replied
    This thread.

😏

Leave a comment:

• heatnikki
    replied
    The Elementary Particles by Michel Houellebecq. I have mixed feelings about it, mostly because its ideas and particularly its apparent hate and disagreement towards anything and everything was not really something I could relate to.

Leave a comment:

• Dankoleon
    replied
    Great Expectations. Charles Dickens

Leave a comment:

• jojoz
    replied
    A Song of Ice and Fire. It is one of the best books that I read. I'm working on my essay about this book right now and I found writing service here. Hope with a little help of pro writers I'll write it at the highest level. Last time these guys helped me to get the highest score in the class.
    Last edited by jojoz; 01-28-2022, 05:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• heatnikki
    replied
    The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde

It was so wonderful. I can't wait to reread this so I can get more out of it. There were so many amazing quotes and moments in here. I just adored it.

Leave a comment:

• avisonzoey
    replied
    Just started reading Dune so that I could say "the book was better" at the cinema

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnolDDD View Post
    “Witness of War “ Children's Lives Under the Nazis. By Nicholas Stargardt . copyright 2006

A well researched collection of testimony ,anecdotes ,pictures and even art .(drawings) From children in every aspect of the war years 1939 - 1945 . Toddlers to Teenagers. Hitler Youth to Polish Survivors . From factory workers to Military parents on one end , Warsaw Ghetto survivors to the last 12 year olds fighting at the Reichstag for Hitler.

People sharing their realities and the changes of mindset and perceptions of EVERYTHING as the ground war came closer everyday. Who and what became feared , although ONCE ENDEARED ! Many are reflections of 60 years since this cataclysm ruled their lives and being. Their childhood perception of realities and reflection on the ACTUAL happenings and environments they witnessed and endured.
    Wow! Sounds like both an enlightening and challenging read.

Leave a comment:

• ArnolDDD
    replied
    “Witness of War “ Children's Lives Under the Nazis. By Nicholas Stargardt . copyright 2006

A well researched collection of testimony ,anecdotes ,pictures and even art .(drawings) From children in every aspect of the war years 1939 - 1945 . Toddlers to Teenagers. Hitler Youth to Polish Survivors . From factory workers to Military parents on one end , Warsaw Ghetto survivors to the last 12 year olds fighting at the Reichstag for Hitler.

People sharing their realities and the changes of mindset and perceptions of EVERYTHING as the ground war came closer everyday. Who and what became feared , although ONCE ENDEARED ! Many are reflections of 60 years since this cataclysm ruled their lives and being. Their childhood perception of realities and reflection on the ACTUAL happenings and environments they witnessed and endured.

Leave a comment:

• CharlieSturdivant
    replied
    Books

Leave a comment:

• Martha Olsby
    replied
    I'm reading Jen Cinsero right now
    NOR SY. I really like books that motivate - this book is one of them

Leave a comment:

• denj
    replied