How to Repair Outlook PST Files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Repair Outlook PST Files?

To know how to repair Outlook PST files, I would recommend you download a try a trial version of Shoviv Outlook PST Repair tool. Through the trial version, one can also repair and save the first fifty items per folder. Once you agree with its features and working process, then you can make use of the full version to repair severely corrupted PST files, restore deleted items, and import PST to Microsoft 365, Live Exchange Server, EML, MSG, and new PST.

pst-product-box.png

Read More: http://www.shoviv.com/blog/how-to-re...-pst-manually/

This was very helpful for me. Thanks for the information about the outlook PST Files that you have shared here. 4 repeater For everyone who is outlook users, this is very useful for you. You can try out the trial version as mentioned here.

Comment

As we all know that MS Outlook is a desktop-based email client, provided by Microsoft Inc. Microsoft provides a free tool named SCANPST.EXE to repair corrupted PST files of MS Outlook 2007, 2003, and other previous versions and it only works for minor corrupted PST mailboxes. If you have a PST file of MS Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 or the PST files are highly corrupted or damaged then the SCANPST.EXE is not workable. In this case, you need a professional third-party PST Repair software.

I am highly recommending MailsDaddy Outlook PST Repair software to recover the highly or minor corrupted Outlook PST mailbox data. After successfully recovery of PST files, you can export corrupted PST data to healthy PST, EML, MSG, HTML, RTF, and MHTML format. It exports Outlook contacts to VCF and calendars to ICS format. For more information or download a free demo version, please visit the official website of MailsDaddy Outlook PST Repair software.

Comment

Working...
      X