Helpful tips to get your PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpful tips to get your PDF

InDesign’s roots begin with PageMaker, a rudimentary version of InDesign as it is today. Its interface was clunky, the final products were often garish messes, and, most importantly, its competitor, QuarkXPress, had way more features.

The parent company of Quark attempted to buy Adobe and discontinue PageMaker, but this was a no-go. Instead, Adobe began to improve its PageMaker product so that, over time, it evolved into something that became a market leader (and was able to grab quite a bit of market share from QuarkXPress).

The Tutorials section provides over 100 original tutorials for AutoCAD, 3ds Max and other design applications such as Photoshop and Bryce. Michael’s Corner is a monthly article that brings you the best up-to-date AutoCAD tips and tricks. The Forums are a lively bulletin board where AutoCAD users can ask questions and get answers. The Download area provides free AutoCAD blocks, free AutoLISP routines and free digital images.

Comment

This month's Corner marks the end of an era. I've been running the CADTutor website for 20 years and for the last 14 of those I've been ably assisted in that endeavour by Michael Beall who has consistently provided content of the highest quality. Michael has written almost 600 articles for CADTutor in close to 150 monthly columns. If Autodesk are listening, they should probably give him a medal for services to AutoCAD. I'm constantly surprised and delighted by how generous people are when sharing information, wisdom and experience on the Web and Michael is a prime example of how Tim Berners-Lee hoped people would share their knowledge. Thank you Michael for all you've done for the CADTutor community.

Comment

So, for Michael's final corner we have articles on modifying the action of the F1 key, no less than 3 Power Tool articles, including tips on zooming with your mouse, background hatch colours and text frames for Mtext. As always, these articles are designed to help you work smarter, not harder. I hope you find them useful.

Comment

This tutorial covers the process for adding real estate listings from For Sale By Owner ( forsalebyowner.com/ ). This covers the process of how to add a new News Feed, then apply the feed to each of your pages using Blocks. Though specific to For Sale By Owner, these steps can be used to add any type of syndicated content (ie your local paper, Google News, etc) using RSS to your web site.

Comment

I have used Wondershare Filmora for a couple of years now and have always been pleased with their product. They are constantly upgrading the software along with adding "filters, elements, effects, titles, and transitions. I recently noticed a "bug" in the newest update concerning "copying & pasting" in the title box, and sent them a notice, They responded quickly with a temporary fix, and said an updaye would come along soon with the fix. Thanks Era for your help!

Check this link right here now https://pdf.wondershare.com/youtube.html

Comment

Working...
            X