Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID 19. What do you think about the current situations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID 19. What do you think about the current situations?

Hi, I hope you all are safe. Countries have started opening-up and I am tensed about what is going to happen. I feel like this is going to go out of our control. I admire the health workers who are fighting this pandemic and I found an opportunity to contribute to them. I was looking for some safety products the other day and found this website, protective gloves Toronto. They are donating masks to front line workers for every purchase we make. This is great. Have a look at it.

It is very necessary to wear masks and gloves when we go out. It is for our safety and as well as for the other's safety too. Business Consulting Services We can prevent this virus if we are ready to take the correct precaution.

Comment

I thing they are blowing this out and making more of this than it really is. Hundreds for from flu to every year. I feel if I'm going to get it o will no matter what precautions I take. It's the same for everyone. That is my opinion on this matter.

Comment

And two weeks ago I was visiting my boyfriend for the weekend. And he just got over being sick. He had to get tested for covid 19 and found out he tested pos for it. It's been 15 days since I was there. And I am just fine.

Comment

I think that it's a very difficult time for all of us and especially for those who have some business or something of the kind. but still, if you want to open your own company - you can do it and I'm sure that these guys will help you with the incorporation in hong kong right there so everything will be okay

Comment

I heard smokers are in more danger than people who don't smoke. I even bought a vape on vapingdaily, heard it helps to quit smoking cause you can control the consumption of nicotine.

Comment

I smoke and wad tested last week for co vid 19 and it came back neg for it

Comment

I am so sick of this covid. It's just awful and I want to take a break from it.

Comment

Working...
                X