What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you reading?

Okay - the book club is the book club. That serves a specific purpose. I'd just like a thread where we can post what we're reading and give recommendations etc.

I love serial killer novels. I have a Kindle and recently discovered Chris Carter. So far I've read The Death Sculptor and One by One. Really enjoyed them. Very graphic, but that's fine by me! I've just started The Crucifix Killer.

Maybe give The Witcher books a go or Metro by Dmitry Glukhovsky.

Band of brothers by Stephen E. Ambrose is also excellent.

Comment

I read a great article about Film analysis essay. I am learning how to write an essay, so I read various information about writing an essay. I need to learn how to write an essay because I always get deuces for my essays.
      Last edited by Scinetic; 06-04-2020, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I like to read news sites. This allows you to keep abreast of all the news of the world. Now most of all I trust the news site myc.news, because I live in Ukraine at the moment. The latest news on this site.

Comment

Same old fiction - mostly fantasy fiction. Boys of Alabama, for example.

Comment

it is garry poter

Comment

Read Misery and The Long Walk! His best that does not include supernatural stuff.

Comment

I'm currently reading Aldo Newman and the Extra-Dimensional Space by Mark Love a great book to read. It's about a boy Aldo and the following events when his physicist grandfather secretly provides Aldo with an experimental device he has invented. https://cellularbooster.eu

Comment

I decided to contradict my beloved Harry Potter

Comment

For me, books are really interesting. I like it

Comment

Book about Lost Ways will help you attain peace of mind and I believe it is a Must Read for all the working professionals out there who get easily frustrated due to small things like traffic etc and this books will also show you the practical strategies to implement daily to attain that peace. Here is great review about this book https://ex-reviews.com/self-help/the-lost-ways-review/
                      Last edited by Fagorr; Yesterday, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X