Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to create learning through songs. Who is with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to create learning through songs. Who is with me?

Re: Remember the MOOCs? After Near-Death, They’re Booming - NY Times

MOOCs are doing a great job of covering every aspect of education & they have a built in advantage of a bigger success of teaching as students who enroll with them want to themselves learn rather than being forced to go to school. From MOOCs to mainstream education need to fill one big gap in education that needs to be filled. Our education system is geared towards providing the expertise to earn good money. There is no universal effort to teach how to save and invest money. As a result most people in America earn good money but almost half end up without any savings let alone with any investments. Again America is an emotionally challenged country because our experts lump the brain and mind as the mind. Thus we have cutting edge mind education while brain education is not only missing, the brain is miseducated. MOOCs must note that it is brain education that generates emotional health (EH) that is the foundation of health, education, society, relationships, happiness etc. Along with short videos I have thought of adding educational songs that will teach brain education and other topics. Here are two songs that I have produced. https://songbackup.s3.amazonaws.com/...y5g5P%2FW9U%3D https://songbackup.s3.amazonaws.com/...vqNEE%2FBVQ%3D
    Last edited by Brainwizard; 05-27-2020, 10:30 AM.

Nice desire

Comment

I wonder how many modern ways of education are appearing now. That is very important because our kids have a different type of getting the information. Although my elder daughter sometimes has problems with her essays. It seems very complicated for her to develop her imagination. By the way, I want to share an essay writing services review. It can be useful for you if you or your kids have the same issue. These guys always help us to create a good-looking essay for school. Thanks to my daughter that she is going to be an engineer!

Comment

Working...
      X