Live-Work Planning and Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live-Work Planning and Design

To live the life you want to live -- everything from a fulfilling career to retiring at an early age to rewarding relationships -- you need to create a detailed, multi-year “life plan” that maps out the things you want to achieve in life and when and how you will attain them, experts tell Moneyish. “Frequently, I remind my patients of the importance of identifying priorities and establishing a plan of action to achieve life goals,” says Jodi J. De Luca, a clinical psychologist at Erie Colorado Counseling. “You navigate the course of your life.”

Every year, Samantha Salmon journals about what she wants from 12 areas of her life: finances, career, education, health, physical activity, home cooking, home environment, relationships, social life, joy, spirituality and creativity. “I meditate on each of these and really visualize myself feeling my best and contemplate what I am doing in each of these areas. How do I want this area to look or improve?” the health coach tells Moneyish. “I accomplish most of my intentions this way.”

Comment

To figure this out, ask yourself questions like: “What’s working in your life and what’s not?,” “What did you dream about achieving as a child and an adult?”, “What is lacking in your life that you still want to accomplish?”, “If you had to create a mission statement for your life, what would it look like? and “If you only had six months to live, what would you do?”. When probing what you want out of life, tackle five key areas -- personal, family, career, spirituality, and community, says Chanel Dokun, relationship expert and founder of LifePlan NYC. Take notes as you’re thinking through each area of your life and what you want it to look like.

Comment

Each year, Weinstein and his wife create a timeline with each coming year on it, as well as the timing of big events like when they want to retire, have kids, even when they think they’ll die. “Our first plan was 12 feet long,” Weinstein jokes. Once that’s done, they put their goals on sticky notes, making sure they have a maximum of three to 10 goals in a given year, and place them where appropriate. Each goal should have a target date attached to it. “Setting priorities and goals with deadline dates helps the brain organize and compartmentalize tasks,” says De Luca. That means that the “execution of the tasks are clarified, and successful goal achievement is more likely to be accomplished,” she adds. Try to limit your total number of goals so you don’t feel overwhelmed.

Comment

I find physical activity and a proper diet to be important not only for one's health but also for the spirit. Vegan cooking is something that inspires me a lot and makes me feel better every day. Smoothies are my favorite! Here are some of the receipts that I use: https://creativevegancooking.com/category/smoothies/

Comment

I'm just looking for people who could help me with a design solution, especially I need curtains and if someone helped me I would be very happy)

Comment

I also just recently searched for interesting design solutions that will help me make my home more tidy and attractive. The way out of this situation were the curtains that I ordered on the site https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/nursery-wallpaper and this is true became the missing component in the design of my apartment. I am truly grateful that this site helped me to make my apartment unusual and beautiful with the help of high-quality wallpapers. I completely recommend this site
              Last edited by C0upe; 06-30-2020, 02:33 AM.

Comment

I am quite happy to find an informative post. The post has enriched my knowledge.

https://www.dreamassignment.com/soci...ssignment-help

Comment

Working...
                X