Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Good evening, guys. I accidentally spill the gorilla glue on my left hand and on my clothes as well... Now I don't know how to get rid of it, can you help?

It's sad that nobody knows how to help me here because personally, I haven't found any information about it on the Internet and I feel quite nervous right now

Comment

Actually, I know how to help you, I have found one informative article on the beezzly right here. The gorilla glue can have a very dangerous effect on your skin and it's quite difficult to remove it from your body or from somewhere else as well. If you want to get more information about the ways of getting rid of it, read it there

Comment

Depends on which glue you use. There is, for example, a much less dangerous glue, and I use it so that if something then there were no such problems. I recommend to think about taking a specialty adhesive for the future, for example you can look at the best glue for gluing glass to wood https://gluefaq.com/best-glue-for-glass-to-wood/ , because here you can study the details of different adhesives. I usually take the Loctite Epoxy Instant Mix as it is the most loyal adhesive in case of contact with leather and it holds and attaches well on wooden and glass products, so it is suitable for closing most household problems. In case of contact with the skin, you can just wash it off with cool water and no irritation on the skin, although I work with it often.

Comment

Working...
        X