Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dippymi
    replied
    Hi! I have problems with my mental and emotional health right now. I'm depressed. This is not very good, you need to look not only for physical health but also for mental health. I've just had a consultation with a doctor https://dr-weedy.com/massachusetts/. I take care of my health and advise everyone to be able to rest, and not to work all the time as I used to do.
    Last edited by dippymi; 04-02-2021, 08:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Anne Harris
    replied
    Yes, I do, but I make sure that eat healthily and rest well. plus, a check-up with my doctor every 6 months

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    My only health problems are more scrapes and bruises nothing that wont heal.

Leave a comment:

• abundance
    replied
    Are you a doctor? Why such questions?

Leave a comment:

• NEWGOD
    replied
    Nothing physically I workout in the morning and take a 1 and half hour walk in the evening but I think I have some problems in my mind, I mean I feel suicidal but I don't have any special reason for this thought.

Leave a comment:

• FalFal
    replied
    Unfortunately I have problems with my health...my skin is really bad

Leave a comment:

• kiltonpercy
    replied
    Eating healthy, exercise, have a good rest, and stay connected with nature are my ways to stay healthy despite the current situation. Loving yourself also will do wonders.

Leave a comment:

• James77
    replied
    Over 95% of the world's population has health problems.

Leave a comment:

• Caroll
    started a topic Do you have problems with your health?

Do you have problems with your health?

Do you have problems with your health? Are you undergoing a mandatory medical examination? Are you satisfied with the results of your health and what do you do to maintain good health?
Working...
X