Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jekson
    replied
    I had a problem with my cardiovascular system, it was not critical, but I had to do something about it. Besides pills I decided to buy a velociped, because it helps to strengthen the heart muscle, increase vascular tone, reduce the "bad" and increase the "good" cholesterol. This significantly reduces the risk of heart disease. Enrichment of cells with oxygen. The choice was very difficult and I read a lot of articles such as this to find a good option that will be the best riding bikes, comfortable and convenient, and I will tell you that after that I began to feel much better.
    Last edited by jekson; 08-29-2022, 02:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Olenka01
    replied
    Yes, I used to have health problems, specifically erection problems. Men with normal or increased levels of testosterone in the body are more successful and successful in sexual life. After all, this hormone is a natural regulator of sexual activity of the stronger sex. But I was not lucky in this respect. For men, a strong and elastic penis during arousal is an indicator of masculinity and solvency in bed. And any problems associated with failures of the intimate plan, have a negative impact on the psychological and emotional state of men. I think you should read this TestoGen article and know its effect. This product helped me a lot to correct this situation.

Leave a comment:

• Gusseino
    replied
    I also have too much water in my body. My doctor advised me to go to the sauna about once a week. But only if you have no heart or vascular problems. I check the amount of water in my body using the bathroom scales https://www.vont.com/product/smart-scale-bathroom-scale-weight-scale/ . Personally, it’s more convenient for me than every time go to the doctor. However, I advise you to trust your doctor because kidney problems can lead to serious consequences for your body. I’ve had two surgeries and am due for my last surgery in a month. After that, it will take a long time to recover. I might have avoided my health problems if I had seen a doctor in time.
    Last edited by Gusseino; 07-25-2022, 03:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• capitulinagarage
    replied
    My doctor tells me I have too much water in my system because of my kidney problem. I’m not used to trusting doctors. Is there any way to test this without a medical examination?

Leave a comment:

• vinikil
    replied
    I began to notice that my health is deteriorating as I started smoking cigarettes, it's just horrible, but I understand that the habit of smoking something has not gone away and I try to quit using a vape, and it is much more pleasant to smoke than cigarettes due to the fact that they can buy different flavors who smoke can Check out Delta 8 at elevateright.com. Of course I understand that the vape is also bad for health but after reading a few articles it is much less harmful to health.
    Last edited by vinikil; 06-08-2022, 02:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Foused235
    replied
    You better need to fix your diet and eating habits. Go to restaurants that server healthy dishes and with proper hygiene. Must try kensington restaurants for healthy food and dishes to maintain your health at the time of friends or family gatherings

Leave a comment:

• marikloop
    replied
    Originally posted by heatnikki View Post
    To stay healthy I exercise and run every morning. Plus I take vitamins and supplements
    I fully support it. I also take vitamin complexes and work out at the gym.

Leave a comment:

• heatnikki
    replied
    To stay healthy I exercise and run every morning. Plus I take vitamins and supplements . All supplements I order on everest, since I joined caliber membership here https://www.everest.com/join-caliber I got free shipping, huge caliber discounts and early-bird notice on sales. I've already saved up to 25% on different stuff
    Last edited by heatnikki; 04-01-2022, 02:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jojoz
    replied
    I don't have any issues but was useful to read. Tnx for the tips

Leave a comment:

• Katana29
    replied
    I have certain health problems, they are related to being overweight and the fact that I gain weight quickly. I had to have a weight loss surgery because I could have died, I had a hard course of rehabilitation and setting the right diet so that I would not gain weight again. I thank all the doctors who worked with me and helped me to be healthy and live without fear for my weight.
    Last edited by Katana29; 03-06-2022, 02:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dankoleon
    replied
    I unfortunately have health problems too. I have scoliosis and my shoulders are lower than they should be. It all started when I was a child. I used to play computer games on an old wooden chair without a backrest. After a while I started to get lower back and shoulder pain. I had already had a lot of ointments and pills. Nothing helped. My mother and I went to the doctor and he advised my mother to buy me a new gaming chair. Now my back has almost recovered and the pain is gone. Then we have bought a new seat like this office-chair-review.com .Now I've realised that you can't save money on anything.
    Last edited by Dankoleon; 02-11-2022, 02:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Coolman
    replied
    Originally posted by Caroll View Post
    Do you have problems with your health? Are you undergoing a mandatory medical examination? Are you satisfied with the results of your health and what do you do to maintain good health? I can't say that I'm worried about any diseases, but I have noticed early signs of aging recently. And it really depresses me. I try to look for ways to prevent premature aging, or at least slow it down. I read on the Internet that the Sarasota Florida Botox beauty treatment is very effective in getting rid of the first signs of aging, but I'm still angry about it. What do you think?
    NO, I don't and thanks Allah for it.

Leave a comment:

• toxatyt
    replied
    I have a headache very often, it makes me crazy mad, I'm going to see a doctor.

Leave a comment:

• Linaberd
    replied
    I'm not stable mentally lately, but I think I'll get through this soon. But physically, I wouldn't say I like how my teeth look and want to straighten them. I'm afraid to wear braces because my older sister did this in high school, and everyone was making fun of her. I don't say that others' opinions are essential for me, but I don't want to risk making it worse as soon as I'm not stable mentally. So, I've found another way to straighten them, it's this - https://smiledoctors.com/treatment/invisalign-aligners/. Has anyone tried this method? If yes, how was it?
    Last edited by Linaberd; 11-22-2021, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bajorjoevel
    replied
    Everyone has problems. I have been bothered by unexplained pain for a long time. The most common reason for a patient to go to a doctor is pain. Pain accompanies about 70% of all known diseases. The prevalence of chronic pain in the population ranges from 2% to 49%. Can you imagine? It's one symptom, and it can indicate anything. Lengthy examinations helped me identify heart problems, I even started reading inspirational bible verses and it put me at ease. It's certainly not medicine, but psychosomatic is very influential. It helps to know yourself and makes it easier to feel better about the future.
    Last edited by bajorjoevel; 11-09-2021, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X