X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any issues but was useful to read. Tnx for the tips

Comment

Originally posted by heatnikki
      To stay healthy I exercise and run every morning. Plus I take vitamins and supplements
      I fully support it. I also take vitamin complexes and work out at the gym.

Comment

My doctor tells me I have too much water in my system because of my kidney problem. I’m not used to trusting doctors. Is there any way to test this without a medical examination?

Comment

Yes, I used to have health problems, specifically erection problems. Men with normal or increased levels of testosterone in the body are more successful and successful in sexual life. After all, this hormone is a natural regulator of sexual activity of the stronger sex. But I was not lucky in this respect. For men, a strong and elastic penis during arousal is an indicator of masculinity and solvency in bed. And any problems associated with failures of the intimate plan, have a negative impact on the psychological and emotional state of men. I think you should read this TestoGen article and know its effect. This product helped me a lot to correct this situation.

Comment

Good afternoon, I have recently had an intolerance to dairy products. At the moment I am overweight and when losing weight as nutritionists say For comparison, skim milk contains about 90 calories per cup, while unsweetened oat milk contains only 60, so oat milk may be the best option for those who want to lose weight. To understand I found https://jacanswers.com learned that there may also be allergy puffiness useful information. Who has experienced such a problem?

Comment

Working...
            X