Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any issues but was useful to read. Tnx for the tips

Comment

To stay healthy I exercise and run every morning. Plus I take vitamins and supplements . All supplements I order on everest, since I joined caliber membership here https://www.everest.com/join-caliber I got free shipping, huge caliber discounts and early-bird notice on sales. I've already saved up to 25% on different stuff
      Last edited by heatnikki; 04-01-2022, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by heatnikki View Post
        To stay healthy I exercise and run every morning. Plus I take vitamins and supplements
        I fully support it. I also take vitamin complexes and work out at the gym.

Comment

You better need to fix your diet and eating habits. Go to restaurants that server healthy dishes and with proper hygiene. Must try kensington restaurants for healthy food and dishes to maintain your health at the time of friends or family gatherings

Comment

I began to notice that my health is deteriorating as I started smoking cigarettes, it's just horrible, but I understand that the habit of smoking something has not gone away and I try to quit using a vape, and it is much more pleasant to smoke than cigarettes due to the fact that they can buy different flavors who smoke can Check out Delta 8 at elevateright.com. Of course I understand that the vape is also bad for health but after reading a few articles it is much less harmful to health.
            Last edited by vinikil; 06-08-2022, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X