No announcement yet.

Do you have problems with your health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have problems with your health?

Do you have problems with your health? Are you undergoing a mandatory medical examination? Are you satisfied with the results of your health and what do you do to maintain good health? I can't say that I'm worried about any diseases, but I have noticed early signs of aging recently. And it really depresses me. I try to look for ways to prevent premature aging, or at least slow it down. I read on the Internet that the Sarasota Florida Botox beauty treatment is very effective in getting rid of the first signs of aging, but I'm still angry about it. What do you think?
    Last edited by Caroll; 11-17-2021, 06:13 AM.

Eating healthy, exercise, have a good rest, and stay connected with nature are my ways to stay healthy despite the current situation. Loving yourself also will do wonders.

Comment

Unfortunately I have problems with my health...my skin is really bad

Comment

Nothing physically I workout in the morning and take a 1 and half hour walk in the evening but I think I have some problems in my mind, I mean I feel suicidal but I don't have any special reason for this thought.

Comment

Are you a doctor? Why such questions?

Comment

My only health problems are more scrapes and bruises nothing that wont heal.

Comment

Yes, I do, but I make sure that eat healthily and rest well. plus, a check-up with my doctor every 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by Caroll View Post
                Do you have problems with your health? Are you undergoing a mandatory medical examination? Are you satisfied with the results of your health and what do you do to maintain good health?
                And who doesn't?

Comment

• DepressingPoem
                  DepressingPoem commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I mean everyone has that health problem or two

I don't go out, my boyfriend won't go out with me, every day is like one.
                I can't remember the last time I went outside, other than going to the store.
                Probably about 2-3 months ago, I feel like I'm depressed.
                I constantly have suicidal thoughts from living like this.
                I feel like I have major mental health issues.
                Recently a friend of mine recommended me a therapist, my meetings with him helped me a lot and the doctor also prescribed me to take cbd oil as a supplement.
                I also had a lot of skin problems due to stress, so I had a consultation with a dermatologist who confirmed that the oil can also be used to reduce acne on the face, so I killed two birds with one stone.
                Last edited by Baraquda13; 11-12-2021, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Everyone has problems. I have been bothered by unexplained pain for a long time. The most common reason for a patient to go to a doctor is pain. Pain accompanies about 70% of all known diseases. The prevalence of chronic pain in the population ranges from 2% to 49%. Can you imagine? It's one symptom, and it can indicate anything. Lengthy examinations helped me identify heart problems, I even started reading inspirational bible verses and it put me at ease. It's certainly not medicine, but psychosomatic is very influential. It helps to know yourself and makes it easier to feel better about the future.
                  Last edited by bajorjoevel; 11-09-2021, 08:15 AM.

Comment

I'm not stable mentally lately, but I think I'll get through this soon. But physically, I wouldn't say I like how my teeth look and want to straighten them. I'm afraid to wear braces because my older sister did this in high school, and everyone was making fun of her. I don't say that others' opinions are essential for me, but I don't want to risk making it worse as soon as I'm not stable mentally. So, I've found another way to straighten them, it's this - https://smiledoctors.com/treatment/invisalign-aligners/. Has anyone tried this method? If yes, how was it?
                    Last edited by Linaberd; 11-22-2021, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X