No announcement yet.

Do you have problems with your health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have problems with your health?

Do you have problems with your health? Are you undergoing a mandatory medical examination? Are you satisfied with the results of your health and what do you do to maintain good health?

Eating healthy, exercise, have a good rest, and stay connected with nature are my ways to stay healthy despite the current situation. Loving yourself also will do wonders.

Comment

Unfortunately I have problems with my health...my skin is really bad

Comment

Nothing physically I workout in the morning and take a 1 and half hour walk in the evening but I think I have some problems in my mind, I mean I feel suicidal but I don't have any special reason for this thought.

Comment

Are you a doctor? Why such questions?

Comment

My only health problems are more scrapes and bruises nothing that wont heal.

Comment

Yes, I do, but I make sure that eat healthily and rest well. plus, a check-up with my doctor every 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by Caroll View Post
                Do you have problems with your health? Are you undergoing a mandatory medical examination? Are you satisfied with the results of your health and what do you do to maintain good health?
                And who doesn't?

Comment

• DepressingPoem
                  DepressingPoem commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I mean everyone has that health problem or two

I don't go out, my boyfriend doesn't want to go out with me, every day is like one.
                I can't remember the last time I went for a walk outside besides going to the store.
                Probably about 2-3 months ago, I feel like I'm depressed.
                I constantly have suicidal thoughts from this life.
                I feel like I have a big mental health problem.

Comment

Working...
                X