No announcement yet.

Do you have problems with your health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have problems with your health?

Do you have problems with your health? Are you undergoing a mandatory medical examination? Are you satisfied with the results of your health and what do you do to maintain good health?

Over 95% of the world's population has health problems.

Comment

I trying to keep a good balance between a healthy diet and three-times-per-week workouts. I keep me in shape and that feels more than enough. Sometimes I've had a day when my muscles hurt after a good training in a gym, so then I add someBlessed CBD oil UK into my meal. It relives all the pain and makes me calmer.

Comment

Eating healthy, exercise, have a good rest, and stay connected with nature are my ways to stay healthy despite the current situation. Loving yourself also will do wonders.

Comment

Unfortunately I have problems with my health...my skin is really bad

Comment

Nothing physically I workout in the morning and take a 1 and half hour walk in the evening but I think I have some problems in my mind, I mean I feel suicidal but I don't have any special reason for this thought.

Comment

Are you a doctor? Why such questions?

Comment

My only health problems are more scrapes and bruises nothing that wont heal.

Comment

Yes, I do, but I make sure that eat healthily and rest well. plus, a check-up with my doctor every 6 months

Comment

hi

Comment

Working...
                    X