Need your suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your suggestions!

Hi all, I am a web designer and I'm redesigning this website https://www.stephendurbinandassociates.com/. What you guys think about the current design. What changes should be done? I need your suggestions. Please leave some suggestions. It will help me a lot. Thanks in advance!
    Stephen Durbin & Associates is the #1 family law firm specializing in divorce proceedings and family law. Speak with the leading family lawyer in the GTA today.

Hello.
    The current website's design looks good. Maybe there is too much text on the main page. Try to cut it somehow and focus on the bullet points. And why you don't have push notifications on your website? I think it is very good option to increase traffic to your website. Can recommend you push traffic. Serious result for a low price.

Comment

Your current design is simple and good. But I have one suggestion that it would be more good if you bring some changes in the color combination. trinity builders reviews kochi And try to make the website more user friendly. That is all.

Comment

Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Working...
        X