woodworking tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodworking tools

Where do you usually buy tools for woodworking?? I want to start woodworking and need to buy new equipment for myself??

I'm a new one in woodworking and need advice: which tools is better to buy for beginners and then upgrade them or for professional work at once?

Comment

Originally posted by JD555 View Post
      I'm a new one in woodworking and need advice: which tools is better to buy for beginners and then upgrade them or for professional work at once?
      Good question. I asked the same question when I started. In general, it is better to start right away with quality tools and immediately understand them and get your hands on it. Because then there will be a whole hassle to relearn a new tool, do you need this trouble? If we talk about a good tool, try looking at this website https://mitersawjudge.com/best-bench...-buying-guide/. I also bought myself a tool here and I'm quite happy with it, everything is of high quality and convenient. You can always contact a professional from your city, I think they will definitely prompt you and show you how to do what.
      Last edited by Legitimnus; 02-19-2021, 03:33 AM.

Comment

I like this style if I add some minimalistic black furniture and carpets to it. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X