Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching youtube

What was your last watching video on Youtube?? share them

I usually watch different youtube videos. I have great youtube playlist which sometimes dowload to my device. I used for it some special soft like pick here because I often offline and can not watch youtube online in time.

Comment

I am regularly watching YouTube. I have subscribed to some YouTube channels like Cookery show, craft making, etc. Best CBD Oil for Anxiety Craft making is my favorite youtube channel and I have tried to make some craft items. Thank you.

Comment

It was some song I guess.

Comment

YouTube is a video hosting service that provides users with video storage, delivery and display services. YouTube has become the most popular video hosting site and the second site in the world by the number of visitors.

Comment

I'm now watching some stand-ups by different comedians

Comment

I appreciate the post! The incentives assignment help can provide quick solution!

Comment

Looks good! Recently I came across a cool and convenient thing, analogues of which I have not met on the Internet, we are talking about Licensed by the prestigious UK Gambling Commission and running on the state of the art Virtue Fusion software, Ladbrokes Bingo is one of the most recognizable brands of its kind in the world. While many similar operators work from the shadows, this one actually offers a fully transparent and high quality service for UK and other players. I liked it for its colorfulness, an abundance of bonuses, a great atmosphere and cool approaches to winnings and users, try it yourself https://bingo77usa.com/ladbrokes-bingo-review.
                Last edited by Funseko; 03-02-2020, 10:03 PM.

Comment

What I really enjoy is making videos for my vlog on Youtube, that's so fun! A lot of people create fascinating content there, so, of course, I decided to join them.
                  And it's not that hard really, all you need is a good video editor like one from Movavi: https://www.movavi.com/videoeditor/ and that's it! You can be completely creative and even take a revenue from your videos.

Comment

I rewatched my all time favorites like Legally Blonde, Titanic, Hachi:a dog’s Tale. If we are talking about sitcoms, the latest were Friends’ and ‘Why women kill’. I rewatch my favorite movies when I clean the house, wash dishes or make dinner. I download it here video downloader if you are interested.Films and sitcoms just make me feel happy. Most of the time I just seat home, make some house chores and wait when my husband and children come back home after their school and work. Sometimes I feel very lonely. So, movies are the only entertainment that can cheer me up when I am alone. I just feel so happy when I rewatch some old films, movies and sitcoms.

Comment

This is a very good idea to become a blogger. And I support people who want to become them. heyy

Comment

Some kind of ASMR Video

Comment

Watching YouTube it's fun and I really feel like it can make me famous. I want to become a blogger and edit videos myself via Windows Version of iMovie .I think it's fun and easy I really like this kind of profession it's interesting and you become popular ! So nice !

Comment

Working...
                          X