Starjack io game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starjack io game

starjack io game: Hijack your opponent's planets by producing fighter units and launching a series of attacks to gain universal dominance.

I want to play this game at free time. I was looking for such a game to pass my free time bus accident attorney near me. It is interesting to pass the level of the game. At starting I found it quite difficult but it is easy to win the game. Try to share more such games.

Comment

Aftertaste decides everything. In everything. It all depends on what you feel after. After communication, after a quarrel, after coffee, after a look, after an act. This "after" is largely decisive ...

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
        Aftertaste decides everything. In everything. It all depends on what you feel after. After communication, after a quarrel, after coffee, after a look, after an act. This "after" is largely decisive ...
        interestng
        thanks

Comment

Ahah, really? Is anyone still playing puzzles? I am very negative about such games and I will try to explain my opinion. The fact is that puzzles help to develop logic and to some extent make us smarter, but we cannot solve problems that differ from those that we saw in puzzles, so this is just a waste of time ... I prefer strategies with cool graphics and in my opinion, the best game in this category is the League of Legends. I just love this game and I will play it just endlessly. I even spent $ 300 and bought an account boost from https://elo-boosters.com to get new features. So I would advise your father to try the league of legends.
          Last edited by SamMacDonald; 06-14-2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X