Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KathrinaDupree
    replied
    You had better approach an interior designer and tell your ideas to them. Then they will suggest you the best materials and the things they can do to make your home beautiful and new. www.tourtherijksmuseum.nl They will have proper knowledge about the better materials for a home.

Leave a comment:

• Jacob
    replied

Stop being busy just to be busy. This year, take away everything that distracts you from work and life, and focus on a few of the most important things.

Leave a comment:

• michaelhoward
    replied
    Yes, repair is difficult. Itself only recently finished repair in the apartment.

Leave a comment:

• DannyDan
    replied
    I don't know in which style you want to decorate those rooms, but I can recommend you to use marble, especially in the kitchen. It's the best material to use because it looks stylish, and it'll be hard to damage it. Not a long time ago, I also had a renovation and bought everything online. For example, perfect marble countertops I found on this page. The quality is high, and the price is really great.
    Last edited by DannyDan; 11-25-2019, 11:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dibiya
    replied
    You have given good tips for renovating the home. I have gone through it and came to know about your ideas for renovating the home Hostsailor. It is good to see your kitchens styles and design. How can I get you? Did anyone try your services?

Leave a comment:

• gaston
    replied
    it is great for use.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    started a topic Renovation

Renovation

I want to renovate my house(kitchen and studio) and would appreciate it if someone gives some tips on possible designs and materials. I'm not good at this, so any advice will be great!
Working...
X