Skin care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin care

What products do you use for skin care? I have just recently lost acne, but now it has begun again.

One day such happiness will come into your life that you will understand - it is worth all your past losses.

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys

Comment

I try to use cosmeceuticals rather than mass-market cosmetics. Casmara and Esse are my favorite brands.

Comment

Sometimes lack of sleep and too much stress can cause acne breakouts. Try to pamper yourself with enough rest and nutrition. If it doesn't works consult a dermatologist.

Comment

Several factors contribute to the onset of acne. First of all, these are hormonal changes (puberty, premenstrual syndrome, pregnancy, etc.). In addition, stress and fatigue can lead to metabolic disorders and, as a result, an overproduction of sebum and the growth of bacteria. Excessive sebum production leads to clogged pores. In this case, black dots and spots appear
            Last edited by FalFal; 10-26-2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Acne is one of the most common inflammatory skin diseases caused by a decrease in its bactericidal function and activation of pathogenic microflora. The sebaceous glands, whose main task is to moisturize and soften the skin, under the influence of unfavorable factors begin to produce an increased amount of secretion. As a result, the sebaceous sac stretches, the secret becomes denser, keratinous cells of the epidermis and various polluting particles are mixed with it. This is how comedones (better known as acne) appear on the skin. The skin becomes unkempt and painful, and enlarged pores become potential incubators for anaerobic and other infections.

Comment

Working...
              X