Skin care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin care

What products do you use for skin care? I have just recently lost acne, but now it has begun again.

I also once had a lot of acne. It seems to me that I tried everything to get rid of them, but everything was useless. But at one point I started using products from https://quragi.com/ and I was very pleased!

Comment

The skin is the largest organ in the body. So we have the responsibility to protect it. Now there are different kinds of body creams are available for protecting our skin. dog bite defense lawyer california Natural tips are best for our skin. Thank you.

Comment

One day such happiness will come into your life that you will understand - it is worth all your past losses.

Comment

I was having many pimples ad acne on my face. I was thinking about what I will do with it printer not responding. From your blog, I have got the tip and supplements to solve it. I wish to have it. How can i get it? Did anyone try this supplement?

Comment

for me.. what worked was something people overlook... and it is to drink enough water.. seriously as soon as I make that change, my skin just started feelin healthier. And that is even with working as a carpet cleaner.. which in case you dont know, i have to face a lot of dust on a daily basis (bad for the skin). Apart from that, use a correct moisturizer for your skin type day and night, and sun protection.. water, moisturizer, and sun protection are the foundation for healthy skin.

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys

Comment

Virtue is all the more encouraging as the great labors stand alone.

Comment

I wonder if you smoke. If yes, then try to replace cigarettes with a vape. I tried this method, It helps a lot because your skin stops being so oily and unhealthy-looking. You can look for good vapes in vapingdaily.com They provide high quality and a wide choice of production.

Comment

I think for the skin best product is water and fruit juices. As I'm using these and currently working in a house cleaning company still my skin is glowing and clean.

Comment

I prefer using natural oils, for example, mango butter is my all-time favorite. It's great for your skin and makes it much softer. I also use hand and face cream, but not so often.

Comment

I try to use cosmeceuticals rather than mass-market cosmetics. Casmara and Esse are my favorite brands.

Comment

Sometimes lack of sleep and too much stress can cause acne breakouts. Try to pamper yourself with enough rest and nutrition. If it doesn't works consult a dermatologist.

Comment

Working...
                          X