I love Music !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Music !

Do you like minimal music? Can you recommend a good site with such music?

Good afternoon. I like different music. I can’t say that I like only one particular genre of music. I listen to music on this resource: https://taketones.com/tags/upbeat-music. I like to listen to music when I travel by public transport or when I am on a long journey. This connects some points in my life.
    Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 07-07-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

If it fits a certain mood... You can check Spotify or 8tracks. There are a lot of music playlists sorted by situations and genres. I am sure you'll find lots of great minimal music there, too.

Comment

I love hip-hop music and trance.

Comment

I love village music to listening

Comment

Spotify ofc

Comment

Lo-Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DepressingPoem
                DepressingPoem commented
                Editing a comment
                ...ima alt rock kinda guy

I like pop and rock music

Comment

I like all genres, esp techno and trance it depends on my mood, I like classical music and rock. I'm a musician too and I record my own music. I found useful tool for musicians here https://pibox.com/music-collaboration/ it allows to work on music remotely. So convy. There are many useful tips for musicians.
                Last edited by heatnikki; 03-25-2022, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I like that kind of music, but I just listen to it on YouTube. That's where the most music is - more than Spotify or Apple Music. That's why I love YouTube. Although it's easy for me with it now - I just pay for a subscription and that's it. I used to download YouTube video as mp3 and it was pretty complicated. But that was the beauty of it, to be honest.
                  Last edited by Cybermonster; 06-19-2022, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I like Eminem

Comment

And listening in Spotify

Comment

I love rock music, I also like rap music, but not all of it. Eminem and 50 Cent are very cool.

Comment

I can listen to anything I like. I'm a music lover.

Comment

Wow!! It's really interesting to see this thread that explains more about music. If you love music, then you are Montana realtors near me here at the right place. You can enjoy lots of music from here and that are of different types. Can you explain your taste in music so that we can select such music from this collection?

Comment

Working...
                            X