X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot login to my router

Hi, I cannot login to my router for changing my wlan key
    Where i can to see my router address and username and passwords? Thanks

In the internet a lot of website with this info, for example https://19216811ip.wiki/
    The most popular ip address it 192.168.1.1 and login and pass admin/admin.
    Try to use it)

Comment

Have you tried looking on the actual device I keep mine next to my furnace and have had to look at it before.

Comment

Originally posted by JessicaL View Post
        Hi, I cannot login to my router for changing my wlan key
        Where i can to see my router address and username and passwords? Thanks
        Have you ever change the wlan password? If your router's gateway address is 192.168.0.1, then you can login with this IP, if you don't remember your router's default passwords, check this router's default password list.

Comment

if you forget your login and password, you need to reset the router. Learn how to do it on the Internet.

Comment

reset the router I think

Comment

The networking routerpassword.site merchant has quite recently made accessible another with a lot higher Wi-Fi specs than its more seasoned sibling, the RT-AC5300.

Comment

Everything it accomplishes for the time being is make the one-time arrangement process truly cool routerlogin.space .

Comment

Originally posted by routerpassword View Post
                  The networking routerpassword.site merchant has quite recently made accessible another with a lot higher Wi-Fi specs than its more seasoned sibling, the RT-AC5300.
                  192.168.10.1 login admin speaker has no volume control, so it's not intended to play music, either.

Comment

Working...
                  X