Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission RhymeZone Emmys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Congratulations on your girlfriend, cat and dog! Hopefully one of the older members will see your post and come back to celebrate with you.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    But seriously, spammers access to the site wasn’t that bad the first year I was on. Or it was controlled much better. I do know it happened based on comments in one of the battles’ Joe Bobbo won, which helped me win the Bananarama battle.
    Last edited by Muttado1sb; 05-31-2019, 09:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Yeah, riff-raff like me showed up for the contest. The place must have really gone downhill then.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I have a cat, a girlfriend, and a dog now. Things are good. I wish I could tell my old internet friends.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I used to disappear all the time. I would come back and there would still be people. I guess we all left for too long this time. What a sad state of affairs.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    But after the launch of that poetry contest things got a little hairy.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Even though the amount of posts has greatly diminished. You know, our old forum had no spam. It was such a quiet little place.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    I'm so glad people are still posting.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Nice little ditty, by the way RLW.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    But that still doesn't change how the battle is won. Emmy gets to decide the winner by posting.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    But hey, I've been wrong about lots of things, so who knows. I could be again.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    I don't know/remember when the wedding was supposed to be. I just remember her talking about her wedding dress in the "battle" last year. I took that to mean she was getting married. Edit: Her post about buying her wedding dress was in the "Banana Rama" battle, post 320 (by the counter I could see.
    Last edited by Muttado1sb; 05-24-2019, 08:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    In the meantime I'll leave you with this little ditty:

The battle's on - so I will post
    To be the last I'd love the most
    Before sweet Emmy shows her face
    and crowns me winner - no last place!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I do hope she comes back soon - right after I hit "post reply" would be alright with me, so I can finally win one of these things.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    If Emmy has been on a honeymoon since December - whoopie! More power to her!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X