Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission RhymeZone Emmys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to disappear all the time. I would come back and there would still be people. I guess we all left for too long this time. What a sad state of affairs.

Comment

I have a cat, a girlfriend, and a dog now. Things are good. I wish I could tell my old internet friends.

Comment

Yeah, riff-raff like me showed up for the contest. The place must have really gone downhill then.

Comment

But seriously, spammers access to the site wasn’t that bad the first year I was on. Or it was controlled much better. I do know it happened based on comments in one of the battles’ Joe Bobbo won, which helped me win the Bananarama battle.
          Last edited by Muttado1sb; 05-31-2019, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Congratulations on your girlfriend, cat and dog! Hopefully one of the older members will see your post and come back to celebrate with you.

Comment

This looks like there will be no winner since Emmy doesn’t appear to be coming back. Nor does anyone else seem interested in it. Ah, well.

Comment

Oh, you beautiful people. I have no idea if anyone has post notifications on, and no idea if anyone will see this, given it's been over a year since the last post in this topic (and over 2 years since mine!)

My apologies for dropping off the face of the earth--life and other things, you know? Rest assured I think of you all often, and wonder how everyone is doing.

I DID get married, in October 2018! Got the crazy mother-in-law stories to boot, too. And in also exciting news, we're expecting our first child in November, a baby girl!

Anyway, if any one of you stumbles across this, I hope you're well. I hope you're staying safe and sane in the absolutely batshit times we're living in. I'll check back from time to time, just in case.

Sending my love to you all through the universe,

Emmy, the long-lost moderator <3

Comment

I got married in 2018 too and had a son this past January. Congrats Emmy, I hope you have a happy birth.

Comment

Working...
                  X