Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission RhymeZone Emmys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    I don't know/remember when the wedding was supposed to be. I just remember her talking about her wedding dress in the "battle" last year. I took that to mean she was getting married. Edit: Her post about buying her wedding dress was in the "Banana Rama" battle, post 320 (by the counter I could see.
    Last edited by Muttado1sb; 05-24-2019, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    In the meantime I'll leave you with this little ditty:

The battle's on - so I will post
    To be the last I'd love the most
    Before sweet Emmy shows her face
    and crowns me winner - no last place!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I do hope she comes back soon - right after I hit "post reply" would be alright with me, so I can finally win one of these things.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    If Emmy has been on a honeymoon since December - whoopie! More power to her!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Thank you Muttado1sb for cluing me into this! It has indeed been a long, long time and I missed it when it got posted the first time around. The past two years' life and death events have been keeping me busy away from the zone.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    If I could figure out how to use the at sign maybeRhymeLovingWriter would join. She used to play along in these. But now I have a little competition for the battle.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    A lot of the older members of the site have moved on to other things and don’t post so often. Even Electron.John only pops in maybe twice a year. Life and changing interests I guess. At least that’s my excuse.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    It is sad there are few posts here. People don’t come to this forum anymore. Too many spammers. Now the moderators just fight to keep the poetry and lyrics forum clear and everyone stays there.
    Last edited by Muttado1sb; 05-22-2019, 09:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    It would be funny, CC! Nice to see you posting again.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    It would be super funny if she came on in a few minutes and saw this. Cosmic hilarity.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    At this rate I could mail the last address I have for Emmy, get her new one, ask her to come on here, then post, and I would probably win without having to post again. Love the theme of this Battle though. A shame it appears to be the last one.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    This was created last year and it only has a few posts. This breaks my heart. Then again, where have I been?

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    When was my last post, even? It's been so long.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Just to be clear, I am alive.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    And welcome back Electron.John in your biannual visit! I hope all is well with you and in your life.
    Last edited by Muttado1sb; 03-10-2019, 10:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X