Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission RhymeZone Emmys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be funny, CC! Nice to see you posting again.

Comment

It is sad there are few posts here. People don’t come to this forum anymore. Too many spammers. Now the moderators just fight to keep the poetry and lyrics forum clear and everyone stays there.
      Last edited by Muttado1sb; 05-22-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

A lot of the older members of the site have moved on to other things and don’t post so often. Even Electron.John only pops in maybe twice a year. Life and changing interests I guess. At least that’s my excuse.

Comment

If I could figure out how to use the at sign maybeRhymeLovingWriter would join. She used to play along in these. But now I have a little competition for the battle.

Comment

Thank you Muttado1sb for cluing me into this! It has indeed been a long, long time and I missed it when it got posted the first time around. The past two years' life and death events have been keeping me busy away from the zone.

Comment

If Emmy has been on a honeymoon since December - whoopie! More power to her!

Comment

I do hope she comes back soon - right after I hit "post reply" would be alright with me, so I can finally win one of these things.

Comment

In the meantime I'll leave you with this little ditty:

The battle's on - so I will post
                  To be the last I'd love the most
                  Before sweet Emmy shows her face
                  and crowns me winner - no last place!

Comment

I don't know/remember when the wedding was supposed to be. I just remember her talking about her wedding dress in the "battle" last year. I took that to mean she was getting married. Edit: Her post about buying her wedding dress was in the "Banana Rama" battle, post 320 (by the counter I could see.
                    Last edited by Muttado1sb; 05-24-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

But hey, I've been wrong about lots of things, so who knows. I could be again.

Comment

But that still doesn't change how the battle is won. Emmy gets to decide the winner by posting.

Comment

Nice little ditty, by the way RLW.

Comment

I'm so glad people are still posting.

Comment

Even though the amount of posts has greatly diminished. You know, our old forum had no spam. It was such a quiet little place.

Comment

But after the launch of that poetry contest things got a little hairy.

Comment

Working...
                                X