Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner?

So yeah...I'm thinking what to have for dinner. Not in the mood to cook today. I probably call a nearby restaurant and order for delivery. Pizza, pasta or burgers? Share what's your dinner for tonight.

I'm lucky because my parents have a big garden and they grow rabbits and chickens, and when I visit them, my mom cooks the most delicious rabbit steak!!
    Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 09-02-2019, 11:36 AM. Reason: Removed spam link

Comment

Mine mac and cheese is all grown-up. It was tasty, cheesy and easy to make.

------------------------

Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 05-16-2019, 01:43 PM. Reason: Removed SPAM

Comment

Dinner time is usually 7.30 pm to 10.30 pm. Most of the peoples are eating their favorite foods such as Pizza, rice. trinity builders Dinner with family is a nice experience and it gives many memories. Thank you so much for sharing this article.

Comment

I prefer fish and veggies

Comment

Today I only have a cup of coffee and a chiburger

Comment

I had some homemade soft taco and salad

Comment

If you plan to cook dinner, you will cook.
                Many grocery stores have “kits” for preparing meals or individual meals; You can take a look at this. Most of the preparation is done - you just did the final assembly and cook. These, or some of the food boxes that can be ordered, are probably the easiest way to get started.
                If you don't know how to cook but really want to, I advise you to buy something from skilletdirector.com because there are very convenient accessories

Last edited by C0upe; 07-28-2020, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Pizza is the best option

Comment

Working...
                  X