No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission March Madness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On that note, I'm heading to bed (5 hours sleep, 8 hours work, and an hour and a half drive has me beat, plus early church services in the AM). May the best Battler win!

Comment

Congrats - I knew this one was out for me from the git-go. We got home around 1:30 AM CST -of course, that included brunch out after the vigil Mass. Maybe next time????

Comment

Wow. Even though I was posting yesterday and even commented about the time, I totally zoned on the date and didn't realize it was the day. I even read Emmy's posts before the deadline AND COULD HAVE POSTED SOMETHING. Sigh. Well, congratulations Emmy!

Comment

And Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by Muttado1sb View Post
            Wow. Even though I was posting yesterday and even commented about the time, I totally zoned on the date and didn't realize it was the day. I even read Emmy's posts before the deadline AND COULD HAVE POSTED SOMETHING. Sigh. Well, congratulations Emmy!
            I just now realized that you didn't post anything after Emmy! Congratulations Emmy! Wonder what she'll come up with NEXT???

I'll second the Easter greetings to those celebrating. Eight more weeks for the season - YEA!

Comment

Congratulations Emmy for winning the battle but now someone has to start a new one!

Comment

• Muttado1sb
                Muttado1sb commented
                Editing a comment
                Mission RhymeZone Emmys has been started!

Who's going to make the next battle?

Comment

• Muttado1sb
                Muttado1sb commented
                Editing a comment
                Mission RhymeZone Emmys has been started!

Please clarify what it is?
              https://equalsites.com/

Comment

Working...
              X