No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Mission March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're lucky on this one, you know. I'll likely be in church at Easter Vigil services at 11:59. Otherwise, I'd be giving you a run for your money again.

Comment

Last week in KS it got up to 81 degrees. Now, back in NE it's supposed to be in the 20's tonight. March weather is wonderful, don't you think?

Comment

I'm trying to get my palms braided from this morning's services before they dry out too much. If I leave them overnight they'll be too dry.

Comment

Well, that's 5 and I'm out for the night. Good luck ya'll!

Comment

Passed my recital hearing yesterday! Now I just have to decide which of the two dresses I've purchased that I want to wear

Comment

Congratulations Emmy! Go for the more comfortable one. Don’t pick the one that will distract from the singing.

Comment

I concur - and congratulations!

Comment

Thank you both!

Comment

We're in the final 36 hours of the Battle--get those posts in!

Comment

Why, so you can slip one in afterward?

Comment

Perhaps

Comment

Hmm, not too many people playing this time. Unless they’re all waiting to try at the last moment.

Comment

And just to be clear, when I posted my last message the time stamp shows 11:15 AM, which it was Eastern Daylight Time. This contest is for Central Daylight Time, so that would actually be 10:15 CDT, correct?
                            Last edited by Muttado1sb; 03-31-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I just don’t want to be uncertain when I win, like I was last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Muttado1sb View Post
                                And just to be clear, when I posted my last message the time stamp shows 11:15 AM, which it was Eastern Daylight Time. This contest is for Central Daylight Time, so that would actually be 10:15 CDT, correct?
                                I believe that's correct. Timezones, man. They're weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X