Your inspiration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your inspiration?

When any of you write your entries, is there anyone or a select few people that have became the driving force of your work, i.e. were you inspired by them? For me, certain musicians have inspired me of what content I write but it's mostly from a man named Tom Shear, the one behind the musical project Assemblage 23. I do have to admit that some lyrical content of some rock/metal bands had inspired me too but I can't say who exactly... but I do remember seeing a song from Metallica that was an interesting read somewhere.

For me, I would have to say it was Satan.

Comment

• Bison
      Bison commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn, that's metal.

No-one is the driving force but I have many influences

Comment

love))))

Comment

I used to write and like cooky, love has always been my inspiration.

Comment

It's not just one or two things and they often vary. I'd say.. experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Marian Lourve View Post
            I used to write and like cooky, love has always been my inspiration.
            The thing with love as an inspiration is, this makes me subjective with what I write.

Comment

My inspiration, this is new knowledge
              Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 03-01-2018, 08:27 PM. Reason: Deleted link.

Comment

Love has always been mine.

Comment

Love lol

Comment

I would say that I get inspired by the people in my life. They are not all my friends and family. ‚Äč I can barely know some of them but the way they act and speak makes me think of a new character for my story. There are also people who mean a lot for me and who bring me the inspiration by just being around. Everything I do is not only for my own sake but for theirs as well.
                    Last edited by faustjonson3; 02-19-2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cooky View Post
                      love))))
                      great)

Comment

I take an inspiration from music, nature, old movies, people... writing also. I write as freelancer on different topics for https://au.edubirdie.com/do-my-assignment
                        I mean communication and observation, love, pain, poems of other writers.
                        We can find inspiration everywhere, but we need to be open for it.
                        Last edited by AndrewRodgers; 06-04-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I also read about the benefits of the so-called smart tablets https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/ , they stimulate cerebral circulation, improve memory, and raise the mood. They affect intelligence, motivation and mental energy.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewRodgers View Post
                            I take an inspiration from music, nature, old movies, people... I mean communication and observation, love, pain, poems of other writers.

Yes, I agree. Movies and other people can serve as inspirations too.

Comment

Working...
                            X