Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being sick is the worst. Doctor said it was viral, but gave me a script for cough syrup with codeine. I'm pretty sure this is trying to turn into full blown bronchitis, though. And my recital is in 12 days.

Comment

• A bakery business. I woke up at 3 AM to work there on wednesday!

Comment

• Today is a really good day. 3 albums i have been wanting to come out, come out today! and its one my favorite singers birthday. And theres only 25 days until Christmas! And the #LIGHTtheWORLD campaign starts!!!

Comment

• Na na na na Na na na na / Hey hey hey good-bye

Yes, I will keep up the Bananarama lyrics!
          Last edited by Muttado1sb; 12-02-2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• I hope you clear up in time for your recital, Emmy. Bronchitis is quite uncomfortable.

Comment

• Bakeries are tough businesses. But oh how fresh baked goods can make a day.

Comment

• Emmy, I hope you're feeling better. PoetryBree, I hope you got some sleep. Muttado1sb, I don't think I know any Bananarama songs - can you enlighten us as to more? (although I like the lyric you posted - just didn't know it was from a song by them)

Comment

• Finally feeling better. Still coughing some, but not nearly as much as I was over the weekend. Now I'm just focusing on polishing my memory work for my recital and getting the inflammation in my vocal cords to go down so I'm able to sing fully.

Comment

• Postponed my recital until January. There's still a lot of inflammation in my vocal cords, so I'm not able to sing at full voice yet. Better to push it back and get fully healthy than to push through and not give the best performance I know I'm capable of.

Comment

• Really tired. bagged bread til 1 AM on Tuesday, and bagging til 1 AM again tomorrow night!

Comment

• My late nights are nothing compared to yours PoetryBree! Hope you get some rest soon.

Comment

• We have a long way to go on this one, don't we?

Comment

• I keep meaning to make a post here each time I go to the sharing forum, but don't always remember.

Comment

• Then I have to a bunch of short ones like this to try to get the numbers up.

Comment

• OK, time for sleep. I hope the weathermen are wrong about icy precip tomorrow. No fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X