Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to reading some of your poetry about the new info PoetryBree - if you care to share.

Comment

It looks like we have a ways to go, so I'm going to go ahead and post the five I can for today.

Comment

I'm thinking most everyone will be too busy on Thanksgiving to do much posting anyway.

Comment

We are actually going to be home for a change and not traveling out of town. And we're not even doing the dinner until Friday - just because it worked out that way for my daughter - who is hostessing this year!

Comment

Last one until someone else wanders back over here and sets it up again. Happy Thanksgiving - if that's what you celebrate!

Comment

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving yesterday. Went to my boyfriend's mom's for lunch before going to work yesterday, and today my parents are coming down for Thanksgiving round 2. I'm making the turkey, ham, stuffing, and pecan and pumpkin pies. My parents are bringing mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, scalloped corn, rolls, cranberry sauce, and an apple pie for my boyfriend.

Comment

''Robert de Niro's waiting / Talking Italian''

Comment

I'm glad your Thanksgiving was good, Emmy. Mine was as well, thank you for the nice wishes.

Comment

Passed my recital hearing this morning! Woo! Now it's all systems go for my recital on December 13.

Comment

• I have been so busy I havent been writing poems, Things should be calming down by January though. But for now its crazy owning a family business!

Comment

• What kind of business PoetryBree?

Comment

• No more turkey - one more day of ham (except for the bone which will be baked off with beans). Ready, actually for a change.

Comment

• Where is CC? He could get this contest going like gang-busters.

Comment

• I got the creche and Advent wreath up inside, and we turned on the lights outside (a very modest display). We'll probably finish decorating after our son gets home from college in a couple of weeks. He likes to help with the tree.

Comment

• Well, this is it for tonight. Time for sleep. Hope you are all doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X