Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My husband made a big pot of hot & spicy beer chili this afternoon - first time for the season (although it was unseasonably warm yet). It's so good. And is even better reheated!

Comment

I'm also planning to make a batch of stuffed peppers this week because we got a great buy on red peppers this afternoon.

Comment

Also - I should probably get to bed. Maybe just start one more poem???

Comment

What a long, exhausting, and emotionally draining week it's been. Makes me just want to curl up in bed and stay there.

Comment

Psst.

Comment

Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
              Psst.
              You psst'd?

Comment

I might have, yes.

Comment

Hi all. I am still alive. Going to Florida for the week of Thanksgiving with my family. Should be different, certainly warmer than staying up in New England.

Comment

Safe travels EJ - it's nice to get together with family - even with a trip involved (sometimes that's part of the wonder for kids). We'll probably stick close to home-base, but are still undecided just how all the arrangements will work out. Whatever we do - I'm sure it will be a fine time.

Comment

Emmy, hope you've had a chance to recover from last week. I think a lot of people are in recovery mode this week!

Comment

Winter is definitely here. No snow here, but a 30 degree drop in temps and windy as heck.

Comment

''She's got it! Yeah baby, she's got it''

Comment

Or don't all the posts have to be lines from Bananarama songs?

Comment

We had a jump back up to mid 60s here today.

Comment

I have been gone from this community so long and so much has happened in my life! I am going to my grandma's house for thanksgiving and I'm really excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X