• Show
Clear All

• Emmy
    replied
    I bought my wedding dress today!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Happy New Year to all of you too (this twelfth day of Christmas)! Hope the new year is treating you well so far.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttado1sb View Post
    Not nearly as cold here, but it is getting to single digits at night. Hopefully it won’t affect your vocal chords, Emmy. You’ve had enough colds and whatnots already this year.
    I’ve been staying inside as much as possible, and making sure I wrap up well if I do have to go out. And keeping myself hydrated and taking vitamin C supplements!

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Not finding time to post much lately, but thought I could pop in to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Not nearly as cold here, but it is getting to single digits at night. Hopefully it won’t affect your vocal chords, Emmy. You’ve had enough colds and whatnots already this year.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Like I said last time, there are fewer good Banarama songs than I remember. So I posted something bananay of my own.

Leave a comment:

• Muttado1sb
    replied
    Bananana

The fruit is sweet
    and soft to chew
    Such a nice treat
    except those few
    banana strings
    those nasty things
    that steal appeal

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Wishing you all health, happiness, and joy in 2018!

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    It is currently 0F with a wind chill of -18F. The high tomorrow is supposed to be -3F, with a low of -20F. Can I hibernate yet?

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    By the way, I made amenOra a moderator. All hail our newest moderator!

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    KitCat was asking about finding some of her old poems and I passed her info on to Doug. Not sure how that ended up but she hasn't been asking since so I figure she must have gotten what she was looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Doug has a copy of the original site. If something important is lost on it he can find it, although I doubt he would be happy if he got dozens of requests to find old poems.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
    Wait, the original site? Can that be accessed (as if I have time - I can't even keep up with what is posted here)?
    I think there’s an archived version somewhere, Electron.John moght know.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Merry Christmas to all the Zoners out there!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Wait, the original site? Can that be accessed (as if I have time - I can't even keep up with what is posted here)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X