Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful sky Parkinsonspoet . Is this near where you live?

Comment

• Hey Bobby Del Boy - that's a whole lot of 'banana-ing going on! Be careful not to slip on the peels!

Comment

• Bobby Del Boy
      Bobby Del Boy commented
      Editing a comment
      🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
      I slipped in a few more

• Oh MHenry , that reminds me a bit of the 'Little Match Girl' story I heard as a child. I'm glad you added the uplifting possibility of romance at the end - or I'd just have to cry.

Comment

• It looks like I

Comment

• Can slip some in

Comment

• with an appeal
          Last edited by Muttado1sb; 02-24-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• to steal the win

Comment

• Banana Shave

(Of course, this only wins the Emmy/RLW game. There is still one more to go on my screen as this shows as 428. That's what the appeal is for. Otherwise, next post wins.)

Comment

• I'm at 431, as I think is Emmy - so I think you've got because she's the official who created it. Congratulations Muttado1sb . If my grandkids weren't here and needed supper, I'd have been waiting to steal this away from you. Next time, I think it's mine.

Comment

• Looks like I have a "Joe Bobbo win" <- which will be a thing here now. He had a similar issue in 'Battle for the Last Post: Millennium Edition!' where a post had been deleted before he saw it and the count then showed two different numbers depending on whether you posted before or after the deleted post was deleted. Were posts deleted from this thread?

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
                    RhymeLovingWriter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know. You'd have to page back through 29 pages. That is a possibility I guess.

• Hi folks! Sorry I've been AWOL the last month and a half--life kinda walloped me and kept me away (and getting a new phone and not remembering my Rhymezone password ). By my post count, I see that Muttado1sb does indeed have the 429th post, therefore it is my great please to declare them the winner! Congrats!

I will be closing this topic and starting a new Battle shortly. Don't worry, I promise the next one won't be nearly as long

Comment

Working...
                  X