X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    The actual heat lasted maybe 5 minutes, but it felt like my throat was going to close up on me! My stomach hurt for a couple of hours though.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Holy cow CC - how long did that last? You are much braver than I - that's for sure. You should write a poem about the experience. I'll be it would be a real 'scorcher'!

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    My friend from work brought 2 homegrown Carolina reaper peppers. We each ate one.

Here's a video of me struggling to maintain composure after ingestion!

The reapers are the hottest variety of pepper in the world right now.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Whoever invented squats (cavemen) are at the receiving end of my soreness-induced ire. My legs. MY LEGS!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Then it should just be illegal to carry more than one copy at a time. But if you lose your driver's license, I feel like it would just be a good idea to have a legal backup.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Also losing your wallet sounds like a for real nightmare to me. So much to replace. I think important documents should be issued in duplicate.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicCornflake
    replied
    Originally posted by Emmy View Post
    Oregon is green and beautiful and lovely and wet. Even drove up to Timberline Lodge, which is 6,000 feet above sea level on Mount Hood. There was snow. And then my boyfriend lost his wallet somewhere up there.

What a week it's been. Uffda.
    I would love to go to Oregon. At the end of the semester, I'm getting a nice little payday for my less scrupulous work (I'm taking a class for someone. I can feel your judgement), and I want to use it on a trip. Maybe. I don't really know how far $400 can get me, but I'd like to fly somewhere I've never been and take a small vacation. I'm not even looking at flights. I don't want to disillusion myself just yet haha.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Sounds lovely - except for the losing the wallet part - that stinks.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Oregon is green and beautiful and lovely and wet. Even drove up to Timberline Lodge, which is 6,000 feet above sea level on Mount Hood. There was snow. And then my boyfriend lost his wallet somewhere up there.

What a week it's been. Uffda.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post

Emmy.
    I quoted a random post so you'd see it, but I wanted to let you know my heart goes out to you for what happened to your car. I've hit 2 deer and a car myself, and just thank God you weren't hurt and you at least had some kind of insurance. And soon a house, too! Just remember that I love you bunches and everything will be fine. In five years time, it will be a seldom conjured memory at the most.
    Thanks, poppet. You're the best.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    OK, last one for tonight. Time to hit the hay.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Let's see....what else....I mowed and edged the lawn today. Wish it was the last time for this year but I have a feeling we'll need to do it at least once more before the grass truly goes dormant.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Maybe a short weekend drive. The leaves are turning and some of the areas around here will be breathtaking if we can catch them at the right time. That would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I kind of wish we were taking a trip right now. With hubby starting a different job it might be awhile until we can get away.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    That sounds amazingly refreshing CC - glad you got a chance to get away.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X