Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
    I bought my wedding dress today!
    So exciting! I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride!

Comment

• When will we ever break 400? Feels like pulling teeth.

Slowly. Painfully. Still, the end is closer than it's ever been before, right?

Comment

• Here’s 395! Slowly we march along.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post

So exciting! I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride!
          Thank you!

Comment

• Good morning zoners! It's a cold, sunny morning where I live. How about you?

Comment

• Funny word of the day for me?

Shyster.

Use it in a sentence, or a whole poem, if you can.

Comment

• Hey, only this and another post and we'll be at #400. Then maybe we can finish off this contest and Emmy will consider starting another with a lower win count?

Comment

• Looking through the latest seed catalog we got, dreaming of spring and the garden. It's really not that far away if we want to have some seedlings growing strong to put out after the danger of freeze is over. How many of you out there make a garden or grow something seasonal some other way?

Comment

Hey, only this and another post and we'll be at #400. Then maybe we can finish off this contest and Emmy will consider starting another with a lower win count?
                    Thinking about maybe doing a few speed rounds!

Comment

Looking through the latest seed catalog we got, dreaming of spring and the garden. It's really not that far away if we want to have some seedlings growing strong to put out after the danger of freeze is over. How many of you out there make a garden or grow something seasonal some other way?
                      I’m thinking about maybe doing a small garden this year. Tomatoes, cucumbers, and maybe some herbs. We have a lot of rabbits in and around our yard, though, so I’d have to put up some sort of fencing to keep them out.

Comment

• Yes, they love fresh greens. A simple fence should do it. Looking out this winter I notice a few mounds of dirt in the back yard that were never there before. I'd been mulching around the fences and back of the house quite heavily with chopped up leaves from the trees. I think we have an infestation of moles, but it's been too darn cold to go out and investigate!

Comment

• ‘Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone…’

Comment

• Well, now I’ve stooped to Raffi. Though my daughters did enjoy this song when they were a lot younger.
                            Last edited by Muttado1sb; 01-14-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Very nice on the dress, Emmy! The day is getting closer and closer. 🙂

Comment

• My site post counter must be off because my last post (about Emmy’s dress) shows as #404 which means this is post #405 on my page, fully two behind where RLW and Emmy say it should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X