Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, the original site? Can that be accessed (as if I have time - I can't even keep up with what is posted here)?

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all the Zoners out there!

Comment

• Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
        Wait, the original site? Can that be accessed (as if I have time - I can't even keep up with what is posted here)?
        I think there’s an archived version somewhere, Electron.John moght know.

Comment

• Doug has a copy of the original site. If something important is lost on it he can find it, although I doubt he would be happy if he got dozens of requests to find old poems.

Comment

• KitCat was asking about finding some of her old poems and I passed her info on to Doug. Not sure how that ended up but she hasn't been asking since so I figure she must have gotten what she was looking for.

Comment

• By the way, I made amenOra a moderator. All hail our newest moderator!

Comment

• It is currently 0F with a wind chill of -18F. The high tomorrow is supposed to be -3F, with a low of -20F. Can I hibernate yet?

Comment

• Wishing you all health, happiness, and joy in 2018!

Comment

• Bananana

The fruit is sweet
                    and soft to chew
                    Such a nice treat
                    except those few
                    banana strings
                    those nasty things
                    that steal appeal

Comment

• Like I said last time, there are fewer good Banarama songs than I remember. So I posted something bananay of my own.

Comment

• Not nearly as cold here, but it is getting to single digits at night. Hopefully it won’t affect your vocal chords, Emmy. You’ve had enough colds and whatnots already this year.

Comment

• Not finding time to post much lately, but thought I could pop in to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muttado1sb View Post
                            Not nearly as cold here, but it is getting to single digits at night. Hopefully it won’t affect your vocal chords, Emmy. You’ve had enough colds and whatnots already this year.
                            I’ve been staying inside as much as possible, and making sure I wrap up well if I do have to go out. And keeping myself hydrated and taking vitamin C supplements!

Comment

• Happy New Year to all of you too (this twelfth day of Christmas)! Hope the new year is treating you well so far.

Comment

• I bought my wedding dress today!

Comment

Working...
                                X